Why a Taylor-Cain Container?
With three different sizes, a variety of fitting combinations, options for fluorination, and custom colored chimes, Taylor-Cain Corporation offers more for your chemical handling needs.
Deep, well – defined sump
- More complete and efficient extraction of product
- See extraction study below
Blow molded design
- Economical and less plastic footprint
Higher reinforced top chime
- Better stacking/drop protection performance
- Higher clearance for more fitting options
UN Certified with Taylor-Cain Fittings
- Multiple configurations
Inter-stackable with other container brands
- Eliminates need for fleet separation
More complete extraction…
This extraction study compares the Taylor-Cain 15 with a competitor’s 15-gallon container. With our deep sump and MicroValve design, the Taylor-Cain container and fitting combination leaves significantly less product behind at the initial vacuum break and does not require additional wait time and re-pump to realize maximum extraction.
Taylor-Cain Corporation does not recommend shipping more than 1 layer of filled containers.